Online registration and payment procedures for the 2020-2021 season.
MCYH does not require pre-registration prior to travel tryouts and/or house evaluations.
Registration forms should be printed and completed prior to tryouts/evaluations.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY – SELECTION OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMS FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
1) If not already done so, register on-line at www.usahockeyregistration.com. Follow registration link and instructions. USA Hockey requires that the parent or guardian register participants under the age of 18.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR THE CORRECT UPCOMING SEASON.
2) Upon successful completion of the registration and payment of the USA Hockey registration fee, a confirmation page will be emailed to you.
You will need this confirmation number to complete your registration and payment at the MCYH website.
3) Pay balance of fees at the MCYH website before due date. A major credit card is required.
4) SCROLL THROUGH THIS PAGE TO SELECT THE PROGRAM YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
5) REMEMBER TO USE THE CURRENT SEASON'S USA HOCKEY REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION NUMBER where requested.
All registrations and/or payments received after program due dates will be subject to a $50 late fee in addition to all league fees.
There will be an additional $25 processing fee for those that do not register and pay on-line.
Registration will be final once payment is made in full and USA Hockey registration confirmation is emailed to
. Placement on a team is only guaranteed upon full payment of league fees and receipt of registration confirmation.
Questions regarding On-Line Payment or Registration should be directed to Barb Oliver, USA Hockey Registrar, at
or 585-663-5580 X4.