ICE RULES 2022-2023
1. Locker room keys should be signed out by a Coach or Manager safesport certified
2. Food is not allowed in the locker rooms
3. Teams please clean up your locker room after you are done and lock the room
4. Ice Sessions end promptly when the curfew clock goes off. Please exit the ice promptly so the zamboni driver can cut and the rink can stay on schedule
5. If a team chooses not to have the ice cut before their session they get the extra 10 minutes before the session starts. Example 5:15 ice slot if no cut, you would take the ice at 5:05.
6. It is the responsibility of the team leaving the ice to move the nets for the zamboni driver and stack the black dividers neatly. Please do not let unsupervised youth players stay on the ice or move the nets, the nets should be moved by an adult.
7. Ice cannot be set up with any equipment or props prior to the zamboni do exiting the ice and the zamboni doors are closed. Coaches should not be on the ice while the zamboni is cutting unless they are moving nets
8. Black pads need to be stacked neatly on the West or East rink, after each use, please make sure they are stacked back properly.
9. Walkers (ice scooters) are not to be used for any on ice session except Learn to Skate and Family & Friends open skate
10. Mini nets & pond hockey nets are only to be used by Future Stars, Pony 6U and Mite 8U, practices, games and clinics
11. If you are using the plastic goalies they should be placed on the bench when your ice session is completed.
12. When using the water bottle filling station remember its a manual operation button is located on the bottom right side
13.If you need to set up a table please put it away when you are finished 14.To reserve the media room or BPR please email Jeanne or Challen. There is no food or drink allowed in the upstairs media room